Grille Selection – Builders
Enerlogic’s knowledgeable and experienced staff can complete the fourth and final step in HVAC design for you using ACCA Manual T – Air Distribution Basics and Manual J – Room-by-Room heating and cooling loads/CFM requirements.
It is possible to provide adequate conditioned air into a room (volume) and still have comfort issues because the air can fall (lack of velocity) at the register or be directed to an inappropriate location.
We can help eliminate the problems your home buyer may experience related to improper grille selection and placement, including:
- Noise, causing the inability to have conversations or watch television
- Drafts from the moving air
- Inadequate mixing of air in the room (hot or cold spots)
Using the information provided from the ACCA Manual T guidelines, we determine how best to distribute the air in each room. Completing an ACCA Manual T takes the guesswork out of the equation, ensuring that each room has the adequate air volume at the correct velocity to meet the room’s required load (the higher of the heating and cooling CFM requirements from Manual J).
Our team can help you figure out:
- Where the supply registers, diffusers or grilles should be located for optimal noise reduction and airflow.
- Where the return grilles should be located for optimal noise reduction and airflow.
- The type of register, diffuser or grille to use.
- The required size.
Our staff at Enerlogic would be happy to assist you with all of your ACCA Manual J, S, D and T questions and provide you with both design and installation verification services in a timely manner.
At Enerlogic we would be happy to answer all of your HVAC System design questions and provide you with design services in a timely manner.
- Enerlogic |
- P: (281) 947-3723 |
- E: email@example.com
- Office: 738 Highway 6 S, Suite 900, Houston, TX 77079
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386
- License # TACLA72189E